About Nigel Hobbs
5 Most Important Things to Know About Your Business Coach
1. Business Coaching
I have personally coached numerous small to medium sized enterprises honing my ability to rapidly deploy strategies to enhance business profitability and excellent returns for owners and investors.
- Doubled top line sales in 12 months via a targeted approach to gaining new customers.
- Increased profit by 25% by introducing marketing & sales strategies that improved the sales mix.
- Mentored a team of Business Coaches to grow and establish their own coaching business.
2. Former Senior Executive
A dynamic and disciplined Executive with over 20 years experience in driving operational excellence and delivering outstanding financial results.
- Managed the growth of a major retailer from 185 to 500 stores over a six year period
- Delivered operational change increasing productivity by over 15%.
- Significant franchise experience including the development of the franchise for a start up.
3. What I am
I am a trusted advisor/guide to the business owner.
- Providing structured advice on business development.
- Deciphering financial reports
- Increasing staff productivity.
I am organized and relentless in following up agreed tasks that deliver quick long lasting results
4. What You Can Expect
Honesty (even if it hurts), commitment and focus.
A unique plan combining your own business knowledge and my experience.
Change will be done is a structured, measurable and sustainable way.
5. Qualifications & Memberships
Bachelor of Business in Accounting & Finance,
Certified Practicing Accountant
Member of Pyrmont Ultimo Chamber of Commerce
Member of CPA Australia